Sunday, April 14, 2013

getting real

I have always been an upbeat happy person but the last two years have taken a toll on me and my family.  The last four months have been the worst I have ever experienced yet. I have never really experienced real depression or understood it but I believe have been experiencing it. I have been doing a lot of thinking  in the last year I have made some mistakes and some of those have been do to denial and depression. trying to fill a void. I'm not making excuses but coming to a conclusion that I need to to something. I need to do it for me, my family and my relationship. It is really hard and overwhelming to make the changes I want to make because I limited and powerless by my circumstances. Don't know really where to even begin. All I know is that if I am going to get out of this it is up me and fight to do so.
  I refuse to give up. I found a site gives a test to gauge where you are you are in terms of depression:
http://www.depressedtest.com/
 Also this sites gives some different therapies.


http://www.livestrong.com/article/107080-different-types-therapy-depression/

It times for me to live up to my favorite saying and take a stand:




0 comments: