Monday, January 3, 2011

new outlook....

God has been dealing with me about several things and Sunday p. Jim and every preacher I turned to on tv said pretty much the same things. One of the biggest areas that are screaming at me right now is the phrase out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....... I have been very emotional and angry ask me why I don't know why and seems to come in like a flood and overtake me to the point i have to go by myself and cool off. I have been taken inventory of my day to day activities, what i listen to what i watch who i talk to even. I find myself feeling weak in my walk and then condemnation sets in. I have even been having my only personal pity party. Here are the ridiculous thoughts that have come over me, i am too fat to do anything, I should find another church cuz no one really wants me there and i am one those that everyone just tolerates anyway, I am not wanted or needed, I have failed as a mom because of somes behavior issues, my marriage will never be like those of my church members, crazy right............ after week or so of all that i was reminded that if i do not take my thoughts captive this is the result. If we live in negativity then guess we will be negative speak negative and every situation will be negative and hopeless. We need to live in an intentional positive and hopeful way then everything we endeavor will be happy positive and hopeful. This is why it is important to put God in every aspect of your life....
I posted my new years resolution earlier but it was the result in the above.

James 1:19 19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,


Psalm 139:23 23 Search me, God, and know my heart;

test me and know my anxious thoughts.


Proverbs 3:3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

Proverbs 4:4
Then he taught me, and he said to me, “Take hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands, and you will live.

0 comments: