Sunday, November 28, 2010

spoken right to me....

I got this Daily Devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. Oh my everyday i read it I just melt because it ministers so much to me.
Here is today's:Rest in the deep assurance of My unfailing love. Let your body,mind, and spirit relax in My Presence. Release in My care anything that is troubling you, so that you can focus your full attention on Me.Be awed by the vast dimensions of My Love for you; wider,longer,higher and deeperthan anything that you know. Rejoice that this marvelous Love is yours forever!
The best response to this glorious gift is a life steeped in thankfulness. Every time you thank Me, you acknowledge that I am your Lord and Provider. This is the proper stance for a child of God: receiving with thanksgiving. Bring Me the sacrifice of gratitude, and watch to see how much I bless you.
-------Sarah Young

4 comments:

karen said...

Love that book!

Anonymous said...

我通常不张贴在博客,但您的博客强迫我,惊人的工作..美丽的...

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!.

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for
something completely unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


My blog; helpful resource